I had my first real meals today. The weight has not returned and I’m plan to stay away from meat and diary for another ten days. My meal plan this week is pretty simple and even available when I’m in a rush and out running when I don’t have time to make my meals.
- Breakfast: Quakers Weight Control Oatmeal (Maple Brown Sugar) or a Protein Shake
- AM Snack: An apple
- Lunch: A Veggie Packed Salad (today I added corn, black beans, red peppers, onions, and Craisins for my sweet tooth)
- PM Snack: Carrots and hummus or Almonds
- Dinner: Another colorful salad, a few steamed seasoned veggies, and brown rice
- I drink 20 oz of water with each meal
- A Vitamin cocktail in the morning (muli-v, probiotics, potassium, biotin, and fish oil)
One thing about coming off the diet is not falling back into the same habits. I also plan to do some cardio every other day like jumping rope and jogging. If I find myself need something sweet I grab some OJ (which is even too sweet sometimes). Since I completed the cleanse crazy sweet tooth has been tamed. If I don’t feel satisfied with my meal I add a vegetable based soup. One thing that is import is not overeating and not starving yourself. Its best to take it one day at a time until you can read your body. Well the updates on my success will continue. Don’t fret curlies this is still a hair blog but good health from the inside out does wonder for your hair and hair growth.